When I'm no longer #TeamBahay

“Aw I guess I will just see you guys at the next Click Playfest. Maybe it’s not yet my time. Maybe someone deserves those tickets better.”

I remember the night when I was tweeting those statements a week before Click Playfest because I did not win the tickets in the raffles that I’ve joined for CPF. So I really felt hopeless and devastated at that time since I thought that I will stay as #TeamBahay.


So yeah, the next morning, I felt a lot lazier than ever before. I actually didn’t want to go to school but since I need to study hard so that I could have a great job in the future and have a lot of money and go to a bunch of tours, I decided to just go to school a little late. I decided to check out my Twitter first, though I think it will just hurt because 98% of my mutuals are going to Click Playfest. But still I did, since I’m manhid na when it comes to getting heartbroken with not going to tours and concerts. So I opened it and checked my notifs first, everybody was comforting me and telling me that I still have chance next time. And then I saw Ate Momo’s tweet that I should check my dms or direct messages. So I did. And right at that moment, I saw Ate Momo’s dm saying………




I was literally shaking and crying when I saw Ate Momo’s dm. And I’m like SH*T FINALLY I’M NO LONGER TEAM BAHAY.


November 22, 2015

I actually had a hard time to choose what clothes to wear because Ryan might see me when he performs on the stage and I look like a rug or something. Anyway, I tried wearing skater’s skirt but I thought it would be uncomfty since I might jump and shout around the venue when I see Ryan perform (which actually happened). So I just wore my casual clothes and brought the stuffs that I might actually need for the event (like camera which is 100% charged, my posters and banners, and of course myself).

I went to a mall with my family to eat lunch at a Chinese Restaurant and after a little while, we headed to the SM Mall of Asia for the moment that I’ve been waiting for.

When we finally arrived at the SMX Convention Center, I entered the entrance for the event and then the security guard asked me, “Ma’am what event po?” and I replied, “Click Playfest po.” while pointing at the banner or poster thingy inside. She told me, “Ma’am late na po kayo. Kanina pa pinapasok yung may mga vip tickets.” (“Ma’am you’re already late. Those who have vip tickets were asked to enter a while ago.”)

And BANG, I realized I WENT TO THE WRONG ENTRANCE. I DON’T HAVE VIP TICKETS. I ACTUALLY DON’T HAVE EVEN THE REGULAR TICKETS IN MY HAND. So I got a little nervous but I tried to act normally and just said, “Oh my fault po. Thank you and sorry po!”

So I went to find the entrance for the regular clickers, and when I arrived, the line was so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. And I don’t even know where to find Ate Momo so she can give my tickets. I tried looking for people I know in the line and an ex-schoolmate saw me and she called me, so I went to her. I had a hard time to pass through the line since there was a small space to walk, and I was also saying “Excuse me! Excuse me po!” the whole time. In the middle of walking, a group of people stopped me and said “OMG! Si Angela!” and I stopped for a bit, turned around and screamed a not-so-loud scream, MY MUTUALS ARE R-E-A-L.

In the line, we waited a very long while just to get inside the actual venue. Though we waited for a really long time, it was not boring since we just chatted, took selfies and had so much fun together. When the line started to move, we started screaming since some of the regular tickets are getting inside the venue already. We were so excited that someone fell down on the floor (Not gonna expose who fell down but we had a tons of laugh because of her. Glad she was alright. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA).

When we got inside the venue, that’s also the time I got my tickets and personally thank Ate Syari and Ate Momo for the tickets. We also waited there for a few minutes or something before we could go inside the actual venue.

And then the time has come, they finally OPENED UP THE GATES!!!! Well actually it wasn’t gates, but doors. We were screaming and shaking the whole time. We even had goosebumps before entering the actual venue.

So I casually started vlogging, holding my camera with my right hand, I handed out my ticket with my left hand, and then they let us wear something (idk what it’s called) on our wrists. When it’s my turn, I happily straighten my left hand so that the attendant could put the cpf thingy on my wrist. And then she said, “Ma’am right hand po.” and I felt extremely sorry and awkward since I got the wrong wrist for her.

Finally, we’re inside the venue, we started taking pictures and videos, and also went screaming and finding the perfect spot where we could stay and watch the whole event.

It did not started soon. We waited for a lot of minutes.

To make it shorter, the event finally started. HASDVYFDWUYEDFEWYUFGWEYUFGEWUFGEYUFGEYURGFREYUCEBUYGFEYURFGYUREFGREYU

Sam and Colby went first. I actually did not know who they were but I screamed when I saw them perform since they were so cute.

The next one to perform was Cimorelli, I sang along with some of their songs and their covers. They performed really great!! Plus they’re really fabulous and pretty.

The next to arrive on stage was Ki Hong Lee. Well if in case you don’t know, I have a heart for squinty eyed guys. He really smiles so damn hot and cute and handsome. UGH I DON’T EVEN KNOW! He was also very accommodating. I actually wished I was the one who played the game with him. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT YES HE IS SO CUTE. HE LICKS HIS LIPS EVERY TIME, LIKE IT WAS HIS CUTE MANNERISM.

Then it was David Choi’s turn to perform on stage. I just sang the whole time when he was performing BUT HE CALLED LOU LOU LOU ON STAGE. I AM SO PROUD OF LOU AT THAT TIME but to be honest, I wished that was me. Anyway, I took a lot of pictures of Lou and David together and also videossssssssss because damn they look so cute together!! #LOUVIDFTW


And that’s all!!! I actually enjoyed Click Playfest so much <3333









Nope, nope. I did not forget about Ryan Higa. It is just because I literally don’t know how to describe Ryan and RHPC’s performance.


*Please prepare for uppercase and emotional statement of Ryan’s Performance at Click Playfest*


BECAUSE IT WAS AMAZINGLY ASTONISHING, CREATIVE, CUTE, HOT, COOL, NICE, EXCELLENT, ETC. THE CROWD WENT REALLY WILD WHEN HE APPEARED ON THE STAGE. LIKE HE WAS JUST WALKING AND WE’RE ALL LIKE “AHHHHHHHHHHHGEWYUGYUEWGFEYUWPUATANGJSUYGANINBYGDYRANH” AND WHEN HE STARTED TO SPEAK WE WENT TO “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHETSIUFHURHFUPTANINABRYANJHEURGUAGUYGYUGYAUGYUREGYUGEYURGYABLKTIAGANUAHUFYUFGREYUGFRUYE”

I JUST SANG WITH RYAN THE WHOLE TIME BECAUSE HE PERFORMED NICE GUYS ON STAGE MIXING IT WITH HOW TO SING LIKE YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS, BUT I STOPPED SINGING WHEN HE IMITATED REGINA LIVE. LIKE SHIT. MAN FFFFFF THAT SHHHHHHHHHHHHHT. SO SO SO DAMN KYAT.

HE PERFORMED REALLY GREAT AND I ACTUALLY SHED A TEAR DURING HIS PERFORMANCE.



TBH WRITING A BLOG FOR CLICK PLAYFEST MAKES MY FEELS TO COME BACK. LIKE HNNNNNNNNNGH I WISH I COULD GO BACK AT THAT MOMENT. ANYWAY, I DON’T KNOW HOW SHOULD I FORMALLY END THIS BLOG BECAUSE MEMORIES KEPT FLASHING BACK ON MY HEAD AND THIS BLOG MIGHT TAKE A THOUSAND YEARS FOR Y’ALL TO READ. ANOTHER WAY, I BOUGHT A TEEHEE BAND THERE AND I HAVEN’T REMOVED IT FROM MY WRIST EVER SINCE I BOUGHT IT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT FEELS LIKE IT’S CONNECTED TO MY BODY ALREADY. IDK MAN IDK.


SO YES. I’M ENDING THIS HERE ALREADY.



TEEHEE.

P.S
If you want to see my Click Playfest posts, you could go visit my Instagram, @mxryxngxlx (https://instagram.com/mxryxngxlx/) but I will be also posting my best shots on indecorouslassphotographs.blogspot.com. (link: https://t.co/3E8br5LAwB )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin