My New Inspiration

Miss Tiffany Uy a.k.a the record-setting iska with a G.W.A of 1.004 caught the attention of Filipino people specially students. (like me)

Since she is all over the news now, I just cannot stop reading articles about her that made me admire her so damn much. Tbh, she is now one of my inspirations. (We wouldn’t know, maybe because of her I will study hard now. Lol)

Anyway, an article from spot.ph (http://www.spot.ph/newsfeatures/the-latest-news-features/62785/tiffany-uy-graduation-speech) showed a list of Miss Uy’s quotable and very inspirational and extremely awesome lines from her graduation speech. And I want to share some of them to you and maybe add some little thoughts coming from me.


"Despite all the high marks, achievements and accomplishments under our belt, we come to the stark realization that there are many things that school has not prepared us for."
I AGREE. I AGREE. TOTALLY AGREE. Like seriously, all this time I’ve been trying to find someone who can understand me (you know, someone who would say that our grades and stand in school can never measure our real life intelligence, tell our future or our way to cope with life). There are really a lot of things that school HAS NOT prepared us for. It’s not that I’m against schools or say that schools should try harder in molding the students but some things can never be learned at school. Well, I firmly believe that experience is still the best teacher and wisdom matters more than our knowledge but yes, we have to study hard to have a bright future ahead of us. But heh, some are still successful though they did not value their studies *coughsBILLGATEScoughs * Success is all about knowing how to reach it and maintain it.

"We cannot even fully understand the mystery, complexity and awesomeness of the human life. I believe that there is limitless potential in each and every brilliant mind seated before me."
This one made me speechless that I can only say “WOW GIRL DAMN YOU’RE RIGHT.” THIS ONE IS AJDSDHEURHFUREYGFR ;_______;

"A life motivated by service is the most meaningful."
This one inspired me the most. We should all live with a purpose in life. You know a really great purpose in life. Maybe it’s to serve God, your countrymen or maybe the whole nation. It’s about knowing and enjoying what you wanted to do so that you can achieve your goals and dreams, make your life a very meaningful one.

And lastly… this one is really simple yet very inspiring (pls don’t sue me for saying “very” and “inspiring” a lot)

“Keep LEARNING, Keep BELIEVING, and Keep EVOLVING.”






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin