Unpopular Opinion: CYBER BULLYING

Note: As you can see on the first part of this random thought, I was inspired to write this because of a youtube video. My statements are also based from it and to give credits, here's a link to the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWoGBuJMT0). I request for complete respect for the statement I wrote and for the video that Ryan made. His point of view is the same as my point of view so I just elaborated some of it and added a few. Here we go :)

----

As we all know, bullying is now such a big deal to all of us. People debate about it and take measures to stop bullying. I got inspired by one of the Youtube videos I watched about Cyber Bullying so here is my unpopular opinion about it.
Cyber Bullying is the type of bullying that occurs online, specifically on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr. Just like other bullying incidents, authorities made some measures to stop those. They made laws and spread it online thus making it viral. But for me, cyber bullying is not as big deal as other types of bullying. Unlike other types of bullying, you can easily get away from being cyber bullied. If someone bullies you online, you could just ignore them.. but if you would like them to stop having interactions with you, you could just report or block them.
For me, cyber bullying is not really a big deal. People can control it, escape it and stop it. As a person who always spent all of my day online, I already saw different situations about cyber bullying. A victim can deal with it and escape it. And as a person who often experience bullying in school, we should focus more on the Physical and Verbal types of bullying. To make Facebook Groups or Pages doesn’t help bullying stop, trending hashtags like #StopBullying and uploading photos or videos about stopping it won’t stop it either. But on the positive side,  it brought awareness to teenagers like me.
We cannot stop bullying but we can all prevent it. And to prevent it we must start by thinking in a positive way..  think that everything happens for a reason. Next is to think how to escape your situation.. you cannot think of a good escape plan if you’re being negative so make sure you have all the positive vibes around you. Don’t get mad, don’t retaliate, JUST SMILE and slay your problems. Figure out your situation and if you managed to escape bullying, that would make you a stronger and better person.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin