Remember me for centuries

As of now, I'm pursuing to be a successful author and blogger, don't forget that I also wanted to be a youtuber and a photographer.
To be honest, I get myself involved with these kinds of stuffs because I wanted to express myself more and for people to remember me for centuries. It's not that I wanted to be popular because honestly, I don't want to be popular but I'd rather be well-known.
There is a big difference between being popular and being well-known.
For me, to be popular means to please people, to trend or get hot for some quite time but to be well-known means to inspire and be remembered for the things that you've done, contributed and influenced. I decided to post my blogs and articles because I wanted to express myself and help other people, especially teenagers who are experiencing the same things that I have experienced or I'm experiencing in my life so that they will be able to just get over with things that bother them. I want to help them deal with their lives and inspire them.
To inspire and to touch other people's lives would mean so much to me and that would make people to remember me for centuries.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin