BROKEN






This picture was taken last December 31, 2014. So I can say this is HOW my 2014 ended. Well, I understand that we need to say goodbye with such worldly stuffs because they just come and go. (but ahhh I really want a new phone)

At that time, I was so sad because my 3 year-old phone will leave me now but then I thought that mom would buy me a new one (so I was so hyped about it and asked her about it) but she did not and I am "phoneless" for like 6 months now. So yes anyway, I decided to tell you about the death of my 3 year-old Galaxy Y because I had a not-so-great realization because of it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you will look at it, without pressing the power button, it looks just fine and normal, but when you open it, the broken screen will appear. (just like the picture above)


I can relate it to people who look fine or maybe happy outside but they are actually broken inside. They are like wearing a mask and pretending and at the end of the day they will realize how sad and broken they are inside but they should wear the same mask in front of others every day because they don’t want others to be affected about him/her.

(anyway sorry for the drama, lol please expect a lot of blogs like this because my realizations are mostly about reality lol)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin