Thnksfrthmmrs, Junior High School!

I can still remember clearly how my first day in Junior High School turned out. I was so excited and did not felt nervous at all, like why would I feel nervous if my classmates from elementary are still my classmates in my first year in Junior High. I was also too excited that day because of the stories I have heard from the experiences of my older siblings and cousins, it will be fun and memorable they said.

And indeed, it was.

I started my Junior High School with my ever favorite teacher, specifically English Teacher as my class adviser. For me, she was one of the sweetest and most thoughtful teacher I’ve ever had. She was able to turn into different persona just for our sake.

During my seventh grade, I thought that my Junior High School year will be as easy as 123 and ABC. I remember my older sister telling me that I should enjoy my junior high school years since it can never happen again. And I followed her advice, well I guess I took it too far, that I kind of slacked off with my acads during my Junior High School years.

When my first year in Junior High School ended, I thought nothing would change. But I am wrong. Almost half of my classmates were transferred to other sections, and new students came. I thought that my second year in junior high school would not be as good as my first. But I am wrong again.

In eighth grade, I ran in the Student Government Elections under a partylist where they say that it’s under a “sumpa”, my seniors told me that “Consistent ang KKBP. Consistent na walang nanalo”. And during the campaign, I’ve heard a bunch of comments about us saying “Mga patapon naman ang candidates ng KKBP”. I actually did not care because I did not want to win either. And because of the shits they’re throwing at us, our partylist really invested so much effort during the campaign. But we were not able to beat the sumpa, and still no one made it to the list of SGO Officers from the KKBP Party.

Anyway, my second year in junior high was really memorable for me. I faced a lot of trials. I learned who are my real friends, and got disconnected with the fake ones. I played the second lead in Florante at Laura, yet I’m also the camera girl and video editor for the same play. I almost dissected a damn frog alone and passed out in the morning before the day of the dissections because I was not emotionally stable. Besides the trials, I faced a bunch of “issues”. And these issues made me stronger than ever. (I would like to take this opportunity to thank that person who was very consistent and so enthusiastic in bringing me down. She was really consistent kasi since elementary she started hating on me and lumala lang nung grade 8, and got even worse nung grade 9. Yet, I’m still thankful for her because she made me tougher than the trials that I face.)

A lot of doors opened up for me in ninth grade. I also experienced a lot of first times. I learned how to dance different ballroom dances and kind of fell in love with it. It was also my first time to get involve with an activity involving the school and our city government.

I became so busy during my third year in Junior High School, and thought it was the worst school year ever. During my first two years in junior high, I usually come home before 6PM, but this time, my mom would be shocked if I were to go home on or before 6:30 PM and that’s because of my clubs and organizations.. I got too attached with them that I sacrifice even my time for acads for them (to those who are still in junior high, pls don’t do the same thing hehe learn to balance your time!)

Finally, it’s my last year in junior high school, A.Y. 2016-2017. At first, I was like “Woah shet! Senior na ako!” and it felt good because I felt kind of superior HAHAHA lol boo @ me

My last year in junior high school is definitely the time of my life. In this school year, I was able to lead a lot of students and made an effort to give my fullest to each and everyone in my clubs and organizations. My schoolmates and dearest teachers entrusted me with positions which they believed I can handle. And I wish I was able to fulfill every duty and responsibility given to me. (So I would also like to thank this opportunity to thank all the MCAians who voted for me as the SGO Secretary, thank you to Tchr.Bjorn for the pa-merienda and the support during the campaign. My utmost gratitude goes to Tchr. Lara and Ate Gale for choosing me to be the Editor-In-Chief despite of people saying na hindi ko daw deserve since hindi ako yung student who got the highest grade neither in English nor Filipino. Of course, I am more than thankful to Sir Edhz and the BSP-GSP Officers ’15-’16 for choosing me as the Patrol Scribe. It was indeed a dream come true. To Ate Du, Kuya Aniel and the rest of the IYLDP fam, thank you for letting me be a part of the 6th Imus-Yeoncheon Youth Exchange Program. It was really life-changing and memorable! And lastly, thank you to Exce’s Papa R for his unending love and full support for us and in everything we do. Thank you for bringing out the best in us!)

I’m still out of words with my last year in junior high school because for me, it was not just memorable, it was more than just a fun experience. It was so blissful and unforgettable. To be honest, I will never regret spending my tenth grade in MCA. I will never regret spending it with the people who became a part of my last junior year.

Now that my Junior High School years ended, I know that a door of opportunities and trials is ahead of me and I’m excited to open it!

Thanks for the memories, Junior High School! Thank you for the lessons, whether it may be for my knowledge or wisdom. Thank you for letting me know what love means, and what heartache feels. Thank you for making me feel success and for making me learn from each and every failure. Thank you for all the unforgettable and special people who have a special place now in my heart.

Thank you for carefully molding me into who I am today.

Senior High School, you’re up next. Don’t fail me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin