Happy Little Pill

Note: This is a free-verse poem I made for my English Class. Anyway this is inspired from the song Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan. (link to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXeKoGx9zoM)

My Happy Little Pill
I would always feel alone, sad and depressed.
I would always wear a mask to cover my weariness.
Sometimes I would wish that I shouldn’t have existed. It even came to the point where
I lost love,
I lost faith,
and lost everything that I’ve ever had.

But then people who became my sunshine came.
They cheered me up.
They made me smile.
They changed me..... for the better.

Their existence reminded me on a lot of things..
To always keep the faith, to keep the trust,  to stay strong, and to always keep my head held up high. They proved me I can do everything.
Though I haven’t met them in person, to me it seemed like I grew up knowing them, having them ever since I was born.


They are like a pill I need to take whenever I’m depressed.

Who would have known that people in front of my computer screen.. can make me smile, can dry my eyes and bring color to my skies. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin