Hello, Local Hugot!

Hey guys!

It was not that long time ago since I started posting “Mabilisang Hugot” posts, and as you can notice, my latest blog updates are written in Filipino. Based on the audience who read my blogs, most of you are not from Philippines so I guess it’s kind of a wrong move to write in my native language. But I needed to do it so I could freely express my points in the upcoming elections in our country. I hope through my blogs, some Filipinos were educated or at least opened their minds about the thoughts of most Filipino teenagers about the elections.

Anyway, for my Filipino readers, I’m not gonna post any more “Mabilisang Hugot” posts in my blog but instead, I started a twitter account with my friend, Elleisha.

It’s called @localhugot (https://twitter.com/localhugot) and it is where we post hugots. You can find there English or Tagalog hugots originally made by us, your favorite hugot lines from your favorite people, movies and books and also your favorite hugot lines from the songs of your favorite bands. Every Friday, we also feature “Followers’ Fridays” where we post hugots tweeted or dm-ed to us by our followers. BUT THAT’S NOT ALL OF IT, we use our own shots as the background for our edits.

I’m hoping that you will support Elleisha and I! And btw, I will not stop posting spoken word piece here. Since I already wrote one, I have a lot coming just for you guys.


And yes, I’m still doing the #AskMaryAngela or #AskMarleyAngeelian so feel free to ask me stuff through that hashtag on my social networking sites or you can ask me through my ask.fm (links of my social media accounts are provided on the right side of my blog) :--)   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin