Muling Pakikialam

If you’re a Filipino and you haven’t heard of Daniel Padilla saying “Marami kasi nagmamagaling sa eleksyon, hindi naman botante, so shut up ka na lang, hindi ka naman botante,” well if not you’re missing out a lot. [ but im so nice so yeah here’s an article from Rappler about it: http://www.rappler.com/entertainment/news/131773-daniel-padilla-netizens-artists-for-mar-roxas ]

Daniel Padilla – teen king, THEY SAID. I mean if he really is the “teen king” well then he needs to represent the teenagers. I don’t actually like him or hate him but when he said that ‘shut up ka na lang’ statement, kasing init na ng panahon ngayon sa Pinas ang dugo ko sa kanya. If he really is the “teen king” sana naman nagpakundangan siya sa statement niya na kung di pa botante eh “shut up muna”, I mean I know na alam niya naman siguro na hindi na lang nagsasa-walang kibo yung mga kabataan ngayon sa darating na halalan. He could have said something na less offensive.

And to his butthurt fans, hindi ko naman nilalahat… Can you guys please respect other fandoms? I mean I saw someone post about this ‘shut up ka na lang’ issue and then it lead to hating Jadine. I’m also not a fan nor a hater of Jadine pero guys, respeto naman. If you’re quarrelling with the Jadine fans or any other fandoms, don’t insult their idols I mean I know kayo rin ayaw niyong ini-insult si Kathryn and Daniel right? And I know, there are still mature Kathniel fans out there, I hope you think of educating your fam about being mature when it comes to dealing with fandom wars and other issues.


Maghahalalan na, nag-aaway-away pa tayo? Halalan is time for pagmamahalan. (not the eros kind of love okay? Go away mga breezy. Love for country okay?)

hugot p.s
I wont "shut up na lang" in this world of "may pake kasi ako sayo".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin