Note: This blog will be written in both English & Filipino so I could freely express myself. I thought of writing about this as soon as I’ve heard the news headlines from a famous local TV channel. Sumakit ng bongga yung utak ko, because I’ve had enough of the gender discrimination and inequality here in our country. To formally start this, I’m writing this blog to promote Gender Equality here in our country. I am straight to start with, I am not writing this in behalf of any sector or whatever. I JUST WANT JUSTICE AND EQUALITY TO REIGN IN OUR COUNTRY. Last month, March 16, to be exact, Philippines celebrated National Women’s Month . It’s theme if I’m not mistaken was Maria Clara (we all know her from Noli Me Tangere of Jose Rizal ) evolving to a modernized Filipina who fights for her rights, Malaya . This is somehow a truth to be honest, since most of us, Filipinas, knows how to fight for her rights now. But, there are still who can’t fight for their own. So a...
Comments
Post a Comment