#AskMaryAngela: What's your favorite OOTD?

I don’t know why you asked this, anonymous HAHAHA since I think I kinda suck at matching clothes BUT you asked for it so I will give it to you.

My attire actually depends on the occasion and location. I’m not a fashion blogger so I don’t know how to answer these kind of questions but here ya go…

For my casual attire, my top would either be a t-shirt or a sweatshirt,that goes with shorts. And for my footwear, it’s either flip-flops, rubber shoes or slip-ons.

For special occasions, I wear polo shirt that I tucked in with skirts, or pants that are folded, depending on the footwear I’m wearing.  Or I wear jumpers, and skirt/pants(folded depending on the footwear I’m wearing). Or sometimes, dresses. If I feel really girly. Lol HAHAHAHAHA

I hope you’re convinced with my answer!


Btw, if you have questions like these, you can leave them in my social media accounts or comment down below!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin