#ExpressingThroughTypography

Typography is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable and appealing when displayed. The arrangement of type involves selecting typefaces, point size, line length, line spacing (leading), letter-spacing (tracking), and adjusting the space between letters pairs (kerning). 


I have been doing typography for almost three months now and just started posting snapshots of some of my works on my IG account.

I was inspired to do it because of Abbey Sy, a blogger and the author of the book "The ABC's of Hand Lettering". I really wanted to buy her book but due to school activities which really required me to spend a lot of money, I don't have a copy of it yet. (very sad story, i know)

Since I really can't afford to buy her book YET, I decided to search for typography tips and ideas online which I think really helped me A LOT.

And because of it, I'll be leaving you some of my works here!! (YAY?!?!)

P.S. if you're also into typography you can tweet me your work with the hashtag, #ExpressingThroughTypography or tag me on your IG post, with your choice of caption and the hashtag, #ExpressingThroughTypography







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin