These Amazing People

*random senpai/s appreciation post*
I will be leaving you a short list (with a sprinkle of fangirling in it) of all the people who I really admire for doing great things and inspiring different people in their own ways.
p.s it doesn’t follow any order or what, I just type who pops out from my mind.



CHA OCAMPO

A.K.A. the Queen of Black is a lifestyle and fashion blogger who actually inspired me to make my own blog. One thing that I really like about her is that she is really honest in expressing herself. She is so honest to her readers that some of them can relate to her life experiences. She is also nice and smart-looking for me. Well for me, she is the best blogger!





ELLEISHA ANGELES

An internet bestfriend who is actually "goals". Her instagram feed and youtube vlogs are enough for me to feel relaxed after a long day. She is also nice; like she always cheers me up every time I feel so down and alone. She is also not scared to share how she feels, and that’s another thing I like about her. I also like her taste in everything (because her fave bands and youtubers are mostly my faves too!!).
RYAN HIGA
The King of Youtube, voice-stilol-iger-izer-ist, professional singer, professional actor, definitely the best youtuber ever existed! His videos are not just humorous, sometimes it can make your heart flutter (well in my case, he always makes my heart flutter ahsajhdueheudueh) or maybe it can blow your mind. All of his contents are so original and his videos never gets old! Like I don’t understand how can some people send so much hate to him when he is so nice (he feeds homeless people and always get involved with charity works), and creative (he never failed to make us so damn happy every time). He is such an inspiration to everyone. 




DAN HOWELL

Daniel James Howell. YEP THAT GUY BEHIND EXISTENTIAL CRISIS AND LOTS OF OTHER EXTREMELY RELATABLE VIDEOS.  His rants are so damn relatable that it makes me stop from crying in the corner because of realizing that hey I am not alone with this shit I’m going through. Internet Support Group? That’s definitely one of the best thing that ever happened in the internet. I just wish I could meet him and high-five with him (though I think my hand is just the size of his palm, idek ummm). For me, he is one of the most influential and nicest people not just on the internet, but also in real life.


PHIL LESTER

Yeah, yeah, that extremely adorable guy who never gets the attention that he actually deserves!! (Please excuse me because I’m gonna just rant here) I actually think that Phil deserves MORE of what he is getting right now. His works are just so damn creative that some people would indiscriminately take credits of the great things he made. Like why is it hard for other people to give credits to Phil’s beautiful and creative ideas????? Why is it hard to mention that Phil is the one who actually thought of “that thing”. Like UGGGH Phil is one of the most beautiful human beings (inside and out). How can you not appreciate his amazing works? I actually think it’s time to give Phil all of the things he deserves in his life.




LEE HYUKJAE

Or known as Eunhyuk of Super Junior is another one of the persons that I look up to. Aside from his great talent in dancing, rapping and singing, he is one of the nicest and most talented person I ever saw! He has been receiving hates from one thing that he doesn’t even deserved to be hated for. But hey, I’m really happy that people starts to realize that he does not deserved to be hated. For me, he has been improving every time, I hope he will comeback safely from enlisting. Saranghae Lee Hyukjae! I’ll be waiting for you! <3




LEE DONGHAE

Yep, Lee Hyukjae’s wifey. Lol jk. Okay now let’s be serious. He is one of the most versatile and talented person I ever saw. His dancing, singing and writing skills are so damn amazing! Not to mention his breathtaking shots which would surely take you away. Well I just hope for all the best things for Donghae, please comeback safely from enlisting baby hae <3 Saranghae! I will always wait for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin