14 things that happened to me when I turned 14

§  I SAW THE POPE
I saw him personally. Like a few steps away! But it went so fast and yet I’m still thankful that I actually saw him.

§  I finally started my blog!
Actually I have made a blog a long time ago but unfortunately, it’s either I will forgot my password or the email I used to make an account or not update or just completely forget that I have a blog. But finally!!!!!!!! After a long wait (where no one really waited..) I finally made a blog (and you’re here right now!!) which I update for at least every month.
§  I joined an interschool campus journalism.
So yes, recently, I joined a campus journalism which is called DSPC or the Divisions School Press Conference where students from public and private schools gathered to express themselves through journalism. Well I joined photojournalism, unfortunately I did not win but hey it’s my first time and I actually don’t know about it. All I know is that I should take eye-catching shots and give a very heart-warming caption to them but well! I guess it’s the experience that really matters. ;--

§  I WENT RETRO
I went retro and at the same time extremely girly for our school concert like urrrrrm, errrrrrw!

§  PHONELESS
I have been phoneless for more than 9 months now! If you’re a twitter mutual, you know that I broke my phone before I can even welcome 2015. Yep, my phone broke at exactly December 31, 2014. Anyway, since I really had great memories with that phone, it’s still with me and I actually still use it as an MP3 player.


§  STRESSED OUT
Well actually, I have been stressed out with my life and everything in it ever since I had “teen” at the end of my age. But when I turned 14, it became stress squared times stress to the 3rd power. Anyway, im still trying to manage all the stress I have been experiencing, high-five if you’re feeling the same way, I salute you if have already surpassed it.
§  I JOINED THE DANCE CLUB
CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT I ACTUALLY PASSED THE AUDITIONS FOR DANCE CLUB AND BECAME A MEMBER? YES SAME!!!! Dance club helped me a lot in my life. It helped me in becoming physically fit (somehow) and flexible (a little).
§  I became A PART OF IMUS YOUTH
I’m so proud that I was chosen to be a part of this leadership development program. Through it I know that I can enhance my skills and know myself further plus meet new friends.



§  I MISSED A LOT OF TOURS
Yes. I missed the chance to see Bastille, The Vamps, Twenty One Pilots, Echosmith, Planetshakers. I also missed the chance to be in Best of Best KPOP 2015 and don’t ever mention the YOUTUBE FANFEST. And I guess the first event that I’ll miss when I turn 15 will be the Click Playfest. *insert sobbing sounds here*


§   I WENT TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK WITH MY SQUAD
YESSSSS WE HAD OUR FIRST “SQUAD GOAL” CHECKED. All because of Philline, we had the chance to go to Enchanted Kingdom and had so much fun even though it rained at that day. #RainOrShine


§  MY FIRST NIECE WAS BORN   
Well some people know that I had my first nephew, three years ago and last November, I finally get a niece. (YAY)

§  I SHOT A VTR
It’s not what you expected. It’s not that big either. Well it’s for our school and I was chosen to speak about all of my experiences in my school and at the same time, maybe promote it. So it was taken like last June or July, but I haven’t personally watched the final form of the video so yeaaaaaah I can’t speak pretty much about it.

§  I LEARNED STUFFS ABOUT HTML
Well, all thanks to my computer teacher and to my brother. I finally learned how to make my own webpage. It was really hard at first but yes, I managed (YAY). Though my knowledge about it is so small, I’m more than willing to know about it further.

§  #ExpressingThroughTypography
Well, actually, this is sort of a project that I wanted to pursue until maybe everyone can fully express themselves because some people can’t show how they feel through speaking so why not try.



!!! 14 THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I TURNED 14 VIDEO: https://youtu.be/tY5-Y5f2-FU !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin