Inescapable Curse?!

 Bastille in Manila
 The Vamps in Manila
 Best of Best KPOP Convention in Philippine Arena
 Youtube Fan Fest in Manila
 Twenty One Pilots in Manila

It has been almost 7 months since 2015 came. And the events I mentioned just earlier??? Well, they are JUST the events that I missed due to DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.

Well uhmm since 2012 or something??? (maybe before 2012), I ALWAYS MISS THE CHANCE TO SEE MY SENPAI/s. LIKE MOTHER EARTH WHY?!?!??!?!??!! FATE WHY!?!??!?!?! MONEY WHY?!?!??!?! MOM WHY!?!??!?!??!

The opportunities are always within my reach but daaang I guess I’m cursed when it comes to going to concerts, tours and meet & greets. (LIKE OKAY UMMM EARTH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME GDI)

Okay anyway highway *insert beeping cars*, I really think I’m cursed when it comes to events wherein I can see my SENPAI/s, you can prove it through the following scenarios in my life:
  • ·        I had the chance to go to two SUPER SHOWS but guess what, it’s either me or my family member will get really sick.
  • ·        During Bastille in Manila, while they are partying and dancing along with the Rhythm of the Night, I’m procrastinating, crying and reviewing because it’s the eve before my Third Periodical Examinations.
  • ·         The Vamps in Manila, it was so so so so sudden for me. I got informed that The Vamps will go here three days before the damn event and so my mom said “NO” to me. And I tried to win tickets and fate said "no" to me too.
  • ·        B.O.B in Manila…..... PHILIPPINE ARENA BRUH! PHILIPPINE ARENA!!!! IT’S LIKE 4-5 HOURS AWAY FROM MY PLACE LIKE HELLO FROM CAVITE TO BULACAN?!?!?! FROM SOUTH TO NORTH???!?!??!!!!!
  • ·        YTFF IN MANILA well uh… I had the chance to go there like REALLY, I JUST NEED TO GO THERE BECAUSE I HAVE TICKETS BRUH. I HAVE TICKETS BUT IT’S A SCHOOL DAY AND THE EVENT WILL START AT 7PM AND I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL AT 8:00 PM BECAUSE IT'S OUR CLUB FAIR SO OKAY….. I AM SO HURT JASPOLI :---( BETHANY ;____;
  • ·        TØP IN MANILA. OKAY SO UHMMM ATC IS ONLY 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOME, AND MY MOM ALLOWED ME TO GO THERE SINCE SHE WANTS TO GO TO ATC TOO ON THAT DAY, BUT…… MY SIS CAUGHT A FLU AND I DON’T WANT TO CONTINUE THE STORY ANYMORE. SINCE THE SCAR IS NOT YET A SCAR IT’S A FRESH FRESH VERY FRESH WOUND.



Okay so yes…. I was so emotional about everything that has been happening to me until SOMETHING HIT ME. (It’s really good when something is hitting me. Like it makes me smarter. Lol jk but still don’t hit me please) Okay back to the topic, I realized that some things are not meant for you. Maybe something better is the exchange of you not going to that  event or maybe saving you from the wrong event. Idk HAHAHAHAHA You just have to wait for your turn, patiently and accept what you will have, wholeheartedly. And if you started to learn how to accept, you will probably escape the curse.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin