Hyped and High because of rain

“Ang tagal naman ng announcement!”
“WALANG FOREVER. HINDI LAGING SUSPENDED ANG CLASSES!”
“Umaasa pa din ako na mag-aannounce si Gov.”
“Never give up! Woooh! Mag-aannounce din yan!”
“Ang tagal naman mag-announce! Gusto ko mahaba tulog ko mamaya, masarap matulog pag malamig e!”

My TL is so full of posts like these and even fake posts about class suspension which gave me mini heart attacks. (I hate those who posted fake screenshots of class suspension mga #paasa)

Earlier, my mom woke me up at my normal waking time (my mom is my alarm clock, her voice really alarms me especially when she mentions my whole name! uh-oh) and she asked my sis if there is already an announcement about class suspension so my sis followed my mom and deym, “wala e.”

I wanted to cry at that time due to the following reasons:
1.    I don’t want to go to school because it’s so hard to travel when it’s raining! (commuters know the struggles!!)
2.    We have a quiz and a roleplay in our Health Class and I forgot to bring home my notebook and our group haven’t practiced for the roleplay,
3.   I hate wearing our gala uniform or our long sleeved uniforms because we are required to wear it every Monday so Monday is a real hell day for me.

At 5:30 A.M, my sis finished taking a bath and now it’s my turn (she is a preschool teacher so she is waiting for the announcement too). She asked me if there’s an already an announcement and I told her “no.” and I can see in her face that she is so disappointed. As I said earlier, it’s my turn to take a bath now but I’m too lazy so I asked my mom if I could start preparing at 6 AM. She said it’s my decision so yesss I followed what my heart said.

So from 5:30 AM onwards, I was chatting with my classmates on Facebook Messenger and they’re like “Wala pa bang announcement?”, “Bakit wala pa?”, “May announcement na ba?”, “Mag-aannounce pa ba yun?”, “Tumawag na kaya tayo sa school? May number ba kayo?”, etc. We were too lazy to go that no one has started preparing for school. And we still have our hopes up that the governor would announce a class suspension.




6 AM (or quarter to 6 idk HAHA) one of our classmates sent a screenshot of a facebook status about class suspension of our governor in our group chat and we’re like “TOTOO BA YAN?”, “WEEEEEEH?”, “TALAGA???”, “TUNAY NA TALAGA TO?”, “HINDI NA BA TO PAASA? WAG PAASA!!” so I quickly checked it myself and damn, YES! WALANG PASOK! I checked the governor’s facebook and twitter account and IT WAS TRUE. LIKE OMGGGGG WE’RE SAVED. WE’RE SAVED! WOOOOOH!




But ye know, Filipinos always look at the worst side of everything (well some of us or most of us are pessimists idek). Some of my schoolmates posted stuffs like these: “Bakit sinuspend kung kailan bihis na ako?”, “Kung kailan ba naman nakaligo na tsaka nag-announce.”, “Ugggh. Late naman mag-announce e.” and “Hala babawiin yung baon ko!” but most of us posted stuffs like “YESSSSSSS WALANG PASOK.”, “WOOH THANKS NINONG.”, “YESSSS! HAHAHAHA SAVED BY THE BELL.”, etc.

Because of this class suspension I was so hyped that I was so noisy in our group chat and my classmates told me to chill and relax (because I kept on talking about aliens, perspectives and other stuffs. BLAME SHANE BECAUSE SHE SENT US A VERY MYSTERIOUS PICTURE. I JUST CAN’T STOP GIVING HER REASONS WHY THIS AND THAT HAPPENED. LOL JK ILY SHANE).


AND YOU KNOW I HAVE NO CHILL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DECIDED TO MAKE A BLOG ABOUT CLASS SUSPENSION THOUGH THIS IS NOT A BLOG-WORTHY EXPERIENCE OR MOMENT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huling Sayaw

Letter of Separation for 2016

Sa Aking Hardin